Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hello all! I apologize for my absence so shortly after joining; I do fully intend to be a regular here if I’m welcome too; but we’ve been in the middle of moving these last few weeks and have only been fully settled in the new place a few days. I have one more room to unpack. A quick recap for those who may have missed my intro or don’t know me yet; I’m Kat, I have 6 dogs and one recently adopted stray/feral kitten who is now sweet as can be. I also often have one or two rescued chihuahuas/chi mixes also; but felt it would be better to take a break and let our own dogs adjust to the move before bringing in any more. Everyone has adapted very quickly; they’ve already got their ‘spots’ in the house to lounge; and Figaro is a beloved playmate to them all. He’s growing; and is 2lbs. He LOVES his raw diet; and is very healthy. He loves the dining room; the couch in there is all “his” and he sleeps with either us or our roommates every night. He is truly a great addition to our family and the best kitten I could ask for. He sure is a curious fellow but I've found that a chihuahua-proofed house works great for cats too; he's learning his manners and slowly realizing that food isn't something he has to fight for any more. Here are a couple photos of the little guy in our new home; enjoy; and I promise to be back soon once we get internet set up at our new house. Thanks for reading!

(Don't worry it's not a real fireplace; lol)

"I like that old time rock'n'roll!"

·
Super Moderator
26,659 Posts
The fireplace picture is so funny!!!

The dogs won't be laughing once he gets a little bigger....

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just updating this thread with a few new photos of my little guy! He's doing great, still and will be neutered on October 2nd. I can't wait; intact pets are not my thing lol. He is now 4lbs, twice what he was when I last updated. He's a growing boy and getting bigger each day it seems. Still, his favorite place is in the dining room. He has also developed a tiny black dot on the tip of his nose. =D

Attachments

·
Registered
804 Posts
Darling!! I love the one of him sleeping in the corner of that print sofa/chair and I love his new nose dot! So cute!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts