Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The kitties experienced their first hot, humid summer in Montreal and weren't amused.
Melted kitties!

Dylan

Alfie

Louie

My beautiful boy :)

Alfie preventing me from making the bed

No pix plz!

Dylan getting cosy when the weather started getting colder

Alfie hindering packing attempts

Louie sat on top of the bedroom door

Dyland and Alfie inspect Louie post vet visit

Enjoy all :)

·
Registered
712 Posts
Oh they are all so beautiful!! I LOVE the pic of Alfie on the bed, he's such a cheeky monkey! Dylan is a gorgeous boy.

·
Banned
203 Posts
Beautiful cats!! I especially love the cats "elongated" in the summer heat. Isn't it amazing how a cat can stretch what looks like 3 times their normal length when hot? I call it "cat rubber band syndrome." :)

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
They're all lovely. I too have one (Abby) who prevents me from making the bed... love that picture!

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Louie was a symptom of not having our two boys for a whole month when we first moved here! :lol: I have several roller derby friends who are involved in rescuing animals or have taken in strays. Louie was the summer baby of a stray.

He fits in well with the other two. Dylan is very chilled and likes to relax alone (although he has been sleeping nearer Alfie now it's cold) and both Alfie and Louie still have a lot of energy so they play and wrestle together.

Louie is a VERY social cat. He loves everyone and I am sure he thinks anyone who comes through our front door is really here to see him ;)

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
Be *still* my beating heart! I'm in LOVE with your kittehs! I'd forgotten how stunning they are. LOVING Louie's brilliant eyecolor, sleek/shiny Alfie and solid Dylan. Dylan reminds me a lot of our Floofy; just an overall BIG cat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts