Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
They're lovely...and Mui Mui is a little doll! I also like the picture of Panther licking his lips at the sight of the meat.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Panther was on the table with us the whole Thanksgiving dinner. At one point, he waited for us to turn our heads to the other way and licked the ham. LOL

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Panther was on the table with us the whole Thanksgiving dinner. At one point, he waited for us to turn our heads to the other way and licked the ham. LOL
Haha! That would be Abby. Every time I eat, she wants a little sniff, so I let her sniff. Usually, that satisfies her, but every so often out comes the little tongue and she wants a lick to go with her sniff. I say "Oh, no you don't, young lady" and take it away. On the plus side, she has yet to jump on any tables or counters where food is located...she always waits for me to give her a sniff.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Panther is the polite one, Mui Mui acts like if she has been starving for a week all the time. She sprints and springs to the dinner table when there is food. We grab her and she does it again. One time, she used my lap to spring on the table. I did not say she sprang to the table from my lap. She was using my lap as a step...

And when she get on the table, she does not sniff. She heads right into the middle of the plate. She never hesitates, it is a smooth action from springing to the table to sprinting to the dish to putting her head down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts