Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was able to grab some pictures of Riot today.

And Riot wanting dinner which was pork and a chicken heart

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
Ack! LOOK at him!
I've read recently that he's been having some elimination/digestive issues and I hope they get resolved soon. I have to say, he looks good; perky, playful and insistent on being fed.
I *loved* watching him trot across the floor after you and all the cats in the office (about 5) and 2 more who came up the hall to 'listen' ... were interested in hearing-the-kitten and trying to figure out where it was coming from!
I also LOL'd at the pic of Lincoln with the cat-toy AND 'eating' (grabbing) Riot. Our GSD-mix would do that with our kitties when playing. I was always watchful but they never harmed each other, they loved each other and you can see it in Lincoln's eyes. He *needed* Riot and they seem to be the best thing for each other. And for you, too. A lot of hearts needed healing and Riot came at just the right time to do that job.
He looks good!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lincoln does try to carry Riot yes lol. He would do that with the baby rats I used to have here (bred for...well lets not go there). Lincoln has a lot of tolerance for kitties lol. I would love to see him in a room with 20 cute little 12 week old kittens..he would have a hay day with them all.

When I open the freezer or fridge all the animals migrate my way. When I go into the laundry room they know I am prepping there food and thats normally when the kitty will start her meowing..

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He is still on raw. He ate chicken today etc. I feed rats whole. But other then that I feed Franken prey. I may eventually order some chicks etc for him. The dog does get whole prey such as chickens and rabbits. But he to is mostly Franken Prey.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts