Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Monday I was terribly anxious because Ginger, the kitten we kept and the kitten our neighbor adopted from the litter were all going in for their spays/neuter. But my day turned around when I received an email from an adopter of another kitten Sesame--the cream female. She sent me updated photos of her and let me know her new name--her daughters have named her Tink(erbell). It was so very kind of her to update me--something I didn't ask for but was blessed by.

So here they are: my Sesame, their Tink at 11-12 weeks:

Leslie

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know--I have some new pictures of Pepper too just haven't had time to upload.

It's just two collars--I think the kids were being goofy maybe with one much too big!

Doesn't she look happy? Makes me so pleased.

Leslie

·
Super Moderator
26,510 Posts
She looks very happy! :D

I kept the twins' foster mommy updated through last Christmas. I figured I should probably stop at some point. :oops:

·
Banned
95 Posts
aww shes a little angel... glad they sent you an update... i bet it is so nice to see them grow and know they are loved. :luv

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks I'm pretty proud of the way she is turning out.

I'm not sure if it was this site or not I mentioned that the relationship I've formed with momma cat has been almost solely verbal--I know that sounds crazy but her being confined to her cage has made anything else impossible. So when I got these pictures I shared with Ginger that her baby was being well taken care of and that she should be proud of the baby she raised. She seemed more at ease that day.

Leslie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts