Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an explanation why my cat is constantly flipping upside down, and then rolling her eyes around the room (while upside down) she is about 6 or so and seems to be quite happy to stay this way for hours!

·
Registered
42 Posts
chaos945 said:
Anyone have an explanation why my cat is constantly flipping upside down, and then rolling her eyes around the room (while upside down) she is about 6 or so and seems to be quite happy to stay this way for hours!
lol That is so cute! I guess it's a habit. Each cat is different in so many ways, it is so special pick up something that becomes their signature pose/action. Pebbles, on the thumbnail to the left, used to love lying that way all the time. It was so funny of him 'cos he'd get himself all stretched out like the way a human being would. Sometimes we'd giggle at him, and right away he'd notice and close up his two hind legs, as if he though we were giggling at him being indecent or something heh... He's the only cat I've had that ever did that.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Velvet does that a lot, mostly when she is greeting us after we get home from work. I think she is showing off, at least that is how it seems to me. It is very cute. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts