Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone's cat have urinal problems?
Galaxy has a weeing problem and can't really hold it in, but he has been treated and it seems to have calmed down a bit, but as my cats go outside, we have no idea if it has atcually stopped, but when it gets worse, he usually doesn't have time to get outside and then does it in the house, which is no problem to us, and then since my sister's are veternairy nurses, one of them brings tablets home and we give him them until it calms down again, but I think he will have it for the rest of his life.

I was also wondering why cats actually spray?
Because aero was always spraying every night, and so now at night, they get put in the kitchen where there food, water and beds are, one on the ridge and i comfy one on the floor and a magnetic catflap (which we have had to glue a magnet on, because the cat's no longer wear collars, because we found Galaxy's collar under the car, and he could have been killed). The spraying seems to have stopped, but happens every now and then, was just wondering ,why?? :?:

Thanks

Jessie x x

·
Registered
118 Posts
questions

I don't actually understand what's going on...
So you have outdoor cats and they are spraying around the house or urinating? Neuter them.
What tablets are you talking about? I don't know of a tablet that would help with spraying. Are these tablets supposed to be prescribed? Or over the counter? Are they vets are vet techs?
Cats spray to mark territories, if you have two intact males cats they are going and try and claim territory, even one will do that.
That is a problem that a cat won't use a litter box in the house if thats what are referring to.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My cats are neutered, the spraying was a seperate bit, it doesn't matter, can someone delete or close this post, cause i was just asking, the tablet are for the problems not spraying

1 - 3 of 3 Posts