Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got home from seeing this, and WOW... what an amazing film. The curious complexity of the story, marvellous cinematography, and performed to perfection by some absolutely remarkable actors.

Has anyone else seen this one? What did you think of it?

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
yay! I thought it looked realy good but my sis told me people on tv said it was bad with bad acting. But now youve brightened my day and i can go back to wanting to see it!

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jimmyness said:
yay! I thought it looked realy book but my sis told me people on tv said it was bad with bad acting.
I went into it knowing that I dislike Natalie Portman's acting, but I was very impressed. She's got a great deal of talent when she's not being hindered by a shoddy George Lucas script. :D

·
Registered
882 Posts
aphrodeia said:
Jimmyness said:
yay! I thought it looked realy book but my sis told me people on tv said it was bad with bad acting.
I went into it knowing that I dislike Natalie Portman's acting, but I was very impressed. She's got a great deal of talent when she's not being hindered by a shoddy George Lucas script. :D
Oh, so I presume she has better lines than:

Anakin: You're so beautiful
Padme: It's only because I'm so in love!

I love Star Wars, but some of those scenes were painful!!!!

I definitely want to see V for Vendetta eventually...

·
Registered
6,479 Posts
aphrodeia said:
Jimmyness said:
That's good to hear. I have seen Natalie Portman in good roles where she really shines, but the whole Star Wars thing was so commercial and well, didn't require much acting. 8O

1 - 10 of 10 Posts