Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I just bought one of those vacation feeder and waterer that keeps the bowl full for days at a time. Has anyone figured a trick to get the food to fill up the bowl without pulling it out with your fingers. My cats eat it until the bowl is empty but haven't figured out there is more!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, but even if it's totally full (and it holds a large bag), it does not fill up the dish unless I pull some out with my fingers.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I really only bought the vacation feeder and waterer in case I get in an accident and can't get home. The cats have other bowls in another room, so I guess it isn't all that big a problem. I just thought maybe someone might know a trick or something to make it come out by itself. Guess that's why they also sell electronic ones that DO fill the bowl periodically, but they cost $100.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Yeah, they can be quite expensive. The two I have are plastic with a lid on the top where you fill the cat food. I think we bought them at Wal-mart actually. You could take at look there. It's gray with a dark green lid. It works very well and there’s no need to push your hand up to make the food come down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts