Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup, more pictures! These were all taken yesterday on Valentine's, although they really aren't related...except for maybe the snuggly one. Enjoy! :D

Samantha close-up! I love this pic. :love2

Samantha and Alice cuddling in bed.

Alice walking.

Alice standing on my knee to get to...something invisible on the ceiling.

The girls eating dinner.

Rochelle hiding amongst the cereals.

Rochelle and her favorite toy, jingly lattice ball.

Rochelle lying by the front door.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I think the picture of Alice standing on your knee is very cute! I'm not sure what she saw on that ceiling, but she looks so calm and content with the situation. You've got such a unique looking bunch, I love it! I also liked Rochelle going incognito in the cereal.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Great pictures. I laughed at the one of Rochelle amid the cereal boxes, and she looks so pretty in the last picture where she's lying by the front door. Great pics of Samantha and Alice too, but I'm starting to think Rochelle is my favorite! She's a lot like Muffs in her personality.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll have to pass on all your lovely comments to the girls! :D

Nicole - Thank you! Alice finds invisible things around the house to 'watch' quite often...she just happened to be standing on my knee, and I luckily had my camera in hand. :)

Abbie and Jan - Thanks so much! Rochelle is definitely the largest girl in the house...last time we were at the vet they said she was just over 12 lbs. Next to little Alice at about 8 lbs, she looks like a giant, hehe.

Susan - Thanks! Rochelle is really coming into her own, and she is just a joy to have around the house. A few months ago, I would have thought she was a completely different cat if I didn't know any better. :p

konstargirl - Thank you! And no, not tuna, hehe (I don't feed tuna, unless it's a special treat). Thats actually a mix of canned and raw, as I'm transitioning them to a full raw diet. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts