1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Josie looks sort of like Elly as a young kitten.

Do you have any close-ups of the markings on her face?

Here's Elly the day we brought her home:

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Her mother was a tortoiseshell-siamese mix. She was the only one in her litter that looked even remotely like her mom. They looked almost identical except mom had blue eyes.

They never saw her father, but since she had a few tuxedo brothers and and two other siblings that were dark grey and white, we had to assume her father was a tuxedo.

Elly is fairly vocal and extremely smart, so I have to assume she has some siamese in her blood. She also has a bit of that siamese "wedge" shaped head.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm thinking something similar for these guys. Vash has darker ears than the rest of his body. When he was about 2 months old he was all white except for his ears and tail which reminded me a bit of a siamese pattern.

I guess I have to accept that they are just lumps of fur. I'll never know officially :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kitkat said:
Very cute kitties, seem like they get along great! :p
When they are tired :) Josie is currently missing a 5-6 MM diameter patch of fur on the right side under her neck. Before that a patch on the base of her neck. And before that, a larger patch at the base of her right ear.

They play and get too rough. Vash is twice the size she is so he managers to hurt her badly without realizing it.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Do they have blue eyes? If so I'd agree that they have a little Siamese in their blood. Their faces as well. Also it's hard to find a domestic short haired cat with points that doesn't have siamese somewhere in there. ;) I can't really tell from the picture very well -- but it looks like Vash might be a flame point -- and of course Josie is a calico.

Padunk - I absolutely love how Elly has a little "hat" of black on her head. :) So cute.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ForJazz said:
Do they have blue eyes? If so I'd agree that they have a little Siamese in their blood. Their faces as well. Also it's hard to find a domestic short haired cat with points that doesn't have siamese somewhere in there. ;) I can't really tell from the picture very well -- but it looks like Vash might be a flame point -- and of course Josie is a calico.

Padunk - I absolutely love how Elly has a little "hat" of black on her head. :) So cute.
Vash's rabies paper says "flame point" :) (Opps, due for another shot in a couple of weeks) He also has blue eyes which glow red all the time. Josie's are green.

Its official then. Siamese mixes! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts