Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have thinking of getting my cats back on a Raw diet. Its been a few years.. quite a few years., but now that my health is doing better and I can dedicate the time to making or freezing their food. Plus last time I could do this, there was no internet for supplies.. yes my cats are THAT old. I did try a bit of raw food earlier today and the cats all dived in like they had never been away from it, so transitioning should not be an issue. I also discovered my dog likes raw chicken liver...:razz: as she dived right in after seeing the cats hit it.

So my question is: What online vendors do you use, how well do you like them, and what is their quality?

i have been debating on using Hare-Today.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Are you talking about raw food packets, like Feline's Pride? Cuz otherwise I think you can just buy from your local grocery. I think catinfo.org lists ingredients and where she gets her meat from.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I actually read that earlier :D

But it doesn't really ell me much about their quality or if people are happy about the service. I can't afford to pay premium prices on scrawny mice. Mainly I wanted peoples opinions without relying on paid testimonials.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts