Just a little more vodka!

Puss in boots!

OMG big cat!

Peeping tom!

-HEYHWA

·
Banned
12,197 Posts
Yeah, that one's pretty obvious....the scale is way off. And the puffy cheeks, and the "finger" pics, too. But, they're humorous, and quite well-done. So, what the heck!! :D

·
Registered
213 Posts
its funny when I first saw that pic I studied it for so long and finally found out that the man was actually holding a dog :lol:

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks you guys and the onew ith the man holding the big cat, I think they have just played with the photo...

-HEYHWA

·
Registered
222 Posts
LOL! Funny pics!

& yeah, that dude with the giant cat is a fake, but he jsut got a close-up shot of the cat & edited it. ^_^

·
Banned
11,031 Posts
Re: Shame.

Trevor said:
Those pictures of the overweight cats are absolutely disturbing! How you can post those and actually think they are "funny" is beyond me.
Take a chill pill, they aren't real! :roll: :wink:

·
Banned
11,031 Posts
Re: Shame.

Trevor said:
DesnBaby said:
Trevor said:
Those pictures of the overweight cats are absolutely disturbing! How you can post those and actually think they are "funny" is beyond me.
Take a chill pill, they aren't real! :roll: :wink:
Excuse me, but TWO of those ARE real! And those owners should be fined.
Which ones? How do you know they are unhealthy? Maybe the cats are healthy.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
HEYHWA said:
I found these while searching on the internet:-

Tubby cat!

Annoyed cat!

Fat cat!

What bird!

OMG big cat!

-HEYHWA
Those are my favorites. :D
Excuse me, but TWO of those ARE real! And those owners should be fined.
Don't worry, they aren't real. If they were real, the cats probably wouldn't be alive. Maybe they may be real, I don't know but I doubt it. :wink:

·
Registered
1 Posts
my cats wierd

well i suppose thereve been wierder ones, but Rosie sits funny supposedly since shes been fixed. She sits with her legs splayed out all over the place and her paws everywhere and shes so much fun to watch because shell roll over into an even funnier position, like shes sitting like a little human, with her forepaws on her chest and her butt on the ground and her back legs in front of her stuck in the air... and she sleeps in the sink. I try to put her back in her basket but she keeps going back to the sink. Just thought id share. think ill post a little photo of my little one later. :roll: shes such a cute freak. lol. :lol:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts