Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are two videos of the kittens. The second video is just scotty. Does he looked to have CH wanted your opinions?

Enjoy

Click on the picture

·
Registered
131 Posts
oh they are PRECIOUS! I love how Mama is keeping an eye on her babies in the first video...
Scottie is very handsome! What is CH?

·
Registered
431 Posts
I honestly don't think so. His back and front paws, even when he was walking backwards were in sync. Kittens are just clumsy and awkward, and super cute. CH cats seem to have real issues with balance, falling over and tipping forwards. Even if he DID have CH, most of those cats have normal life expectancy, and are in no pain. Have you looked up the cat Charley on youtube with CH? Such a sweet boy.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The best way I can describe how he acts is it seems he gets really turned around and confused. He brother and sister have no problems with this. Scotty almosst seems to get virdego (sp?). Has anyone seen this? I am going to try and get a better video of him. Ontop of the spinning and looking dizzy he falls over alot

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ontop of the spinning and looking dizzy he falls over alot
awwwww this makes him even more endearing to me! he is just the cutest little thing!!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
I'm not sure about the CH, but maybe post another video or something? My kittens did that at first too, but now are running all over the place perfectly. Sassy is such a good mom by the way! I love how she watches over her kittens, which are completely adorable!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts