Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Uhhhmmm does anybody know how you post a video using the mobile app? If you dont have one of those photo website thingies >_< theres no way to just post a video without going through youtube or the like? xD or can that only be done on the web version? Thank you for your time~ sorry to bother with silly questions again xD i was just interested in sharing a video but couldnt figure out how lolz its no biggy if its not possible though ^_^

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Sorry BrittyBear, I'm an anti-techie type, so I hoping someone will be along to help. Dying to know what it is you want to post though! :D

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well thanks for the response :D i'm not very techie either xD i asked my friend if they knew how to transfer the video from my phone to computer and they explained how ^_^ so maybe i can post it using the actual website lolz if i can figure it out xD i'll go try ^_^

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
It's pretty easy to upload to YouTube. YouTube has a free app that makes it even easier.
I didn't know that. Can you upload videos straight to your own Youtube channel? I have a few videos of my son playing the piano that I have on my phone, ranging in length from 4-8 minutes, that I want to put on my Youtube channel.

·
Registered
8,973 Posts
I was able to upload the 4 clips of the boys playing straight off my tablet yesterday using it. Then I used youtube to trim the clips and mash them together.

youtube has come a long way.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
This is something I've been interested in for a while...since I haven't figured out how to upload a video to here either!!
Does the "Youtube" have privacy settings? Or can anyone get on your site and "pirate" what you've uploaded??

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thats why i've been afraid to use it 10cats xD its such a big site, i was afraid that anyone on there would be able to view anything i post, because i didnt know if it had privacy settings either lolz.

·
Registered
8,973 Posts
You can set your stuff to private so only you can see it. That sort of defeats the purpose though, Imo.

They also have another setting that is called 'unlisted'.
Unlisted" means that only people who know the link to the video can view it (such as friends or family to whom you send the link). An unlisted video will not appear in any of YouTube's public spaces (such as search results, your channel, or the Browse page).
I'm sure there's a possibility someone could find it, not sure why someone would when there are so many more easily gotten.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You should be able to, I just tried and it is not working, I have put in a ticket and we should have it fixed soon.

HB

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Thanks Krissy!!
I think I could live with the "unlisted" setting....and just share the link here then, when I had something to share!! :p
Sharon

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Admin, Will you please let us know when that issue is fixed??
Thank You!! :)
Sharon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts