Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has already been answered, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

In the old format there was a nifty little link which was called "View your posts" and would instantly show all the threads that I had replied to (active and non-active). Is there a similar option here? I just cannot seem to locate it...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, ok, that works! Thanks! Is there a way to do it from the main page? Also, is there some way to view the threads so as to see which one has been replied to and go directly to the last post (a la the "New Posts" link in the top toolbar)? Sorry for the many questions ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
So we have to make a post to see our old posts? Is there not a way of viewing our posts without having to track down our own posts in order to get to page which has our name on it already in order to click on that link on the left?

Would be great to have that link back! :)

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I'm not sure how extensive it is. However, if you go to your User PC link on the top. You will see on the left hand menu (near the bottom), a link for "List subscriptions' under 'Subscribed Threads'. This has a list of thread you've posted in. However, again, I'm not sure how extensive this list is or how far back it goes.

·
Registered
203 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ooooh, I just found an option under Search which is called "Find My Threads" - I don't think is was there before, was it? Anyway, thank you so much, this makes things easier :D

·
Super Moderator
26,518 Posts
If you click on your own profile, you'll see "find more posts by Oriole." It will show every post you've ever made.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you click on your own profile, you'll see "find more posts by Oriole." It will show every post you've ever made.

Yeah, but it doesn't help see the active threads ;) However, the Find my threads thing is wonderful and does exactly what is needed! :) Problem solved!

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Click on your name.....then statistics.....then all posts.

That's the way Chuck Norris does it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts