Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All Miss Lumen ever wants to do.. is sunbathe on a gorgeous Friday.

(She's a former outside cat who craves the sunshine - she's chipped and collared and is confined to a small space in my yard, always supervised)

Too adorable not to share.. my fave is the first one. :love2 I wish I caught a picture of her chasing a butterfly yesterday.. the cutest thing I have ever seen.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Great pics! Sunshine is good for cats. Check out my avatar. That's Midnight, the wild cat, on a rug on the recycle bin, on the South side of the garage, basking in the sun. Temperature when the photo was taken - - -wait for it - - - 6 degrees BELOW ZERO!

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Aww! She's so cute. What kind of cat is she? Vinnie( the whitesh kitty. He's a flame point siamese mix) loves outside. :D He would stand by the door everyday meowing.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HAHA, she's sweet as anything. Not sure what she is - she's a shelter baby who was dumped by a previous owner for what reasons, not completely sure. She's a doll! Although she makes it hard to do any work:

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Such cute pictures! That girl is a real sunbather at heart, that's for sure.

I took Murphy out in our little fenced backyard many times, but stopped when he was throwing up daily from eating the grass, plus that I'd have to treat him for fleas and ticks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts