Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I knew my favorite kitty, Mr. Peanut, had been adopted by a wonderful gentleman a couple days ago, but imagine my surprise to learn today that Scotty, Blanca, Miles and our little tortie kitty, Shelly, also found new homes! We got two new cats, Jolly, a longhaired black and white boy kitty who talks and talks, and Bachelor, an absolutely gorgeous tabby. We'll be getting two new litle black kittens (brothers) this week, so I'm looking forward to next Saturday already!

But I can't stop thinking about Dublina, who I mentioned before - an absolute double of Cleo!

Poor little girl. If she was at my PetSmart, I think I would have adopted her already. Okay, probably not 8O, my landlady would freak, but she's just adorable! :luv

Check her out and see how much she looks like the above picture of Cleo:

http://www.focas-sandiego.org/adopt/dublina.htm

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
That's so great that so many found homes! I know you had a special interest in Peanut. Did you see who they went to, or did all this happen during the week?

Dublina is gorgeous, as Cleo is.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Dublina IS a dream! I can't believe that so many adorable cats are without a loving home!

NOW...
If I were to pick,I would have to say Jamie. :luv Has Hopkins found a home?

·
Super Moderator
26,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If they're on the website, they haven't found a new home yet. It's updated within 24 hours of adoption.

Our newest boys, Jolly and Bachelor, may be gone by my next shift this Saturday. Jolly is in the big cage outside the cattery and he greets everyone who walks by. He sounds like the two "talking" cats in the YouTube video. :D People not even interested in seeing the cats would walk by, he would talk to them, and they'd stop and pet him.

·
Super Moderator
26,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bachelor's already gone! 8O Woo hoo!

Hopkins is still there, sad little story, huh? Jamie and Haru may be the ones coming to our store this week. Not sure if these were the little brothers we're getting or not....

But Hattie! My goodness. I let her out of her cage, put her on the floor, and she climbed up the outside of all the cages to get to the top - in a flash! That's the bengal in her! She's amazing.

·
Premium Member
9,138 Posts
Marie do they do follow up on the cats they adopt out.
Maybe you could get the person who does it let you
know how he is doing!

Spike and Ace think they are related to Cleo & Dublina.
Can you beleive these guys are only close to 5 pounds.

Its deceptive with these big black fluffies guys~ but beneath the fur beats
loving hearts and big personalities! I love hearing about
your adoption days! Good job Marie!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh my gosh, Merry! They do look just like Cleo and Dublina!! :D

Well, Bachelor #1 is back. He was under the weather so he was at the pet hospital for a couple days, not adopted. His colors are more stunning than the picture shows.

http://www.focas-sandiego.org/adopt/bachelor-1.htm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts