Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I worked at Carolines Kids today. I got to clean the adult adoptable room (my favorite) and the feral room. Here are a couple of the adults we have available for adoption:
This is Juno. She is one of my favorites. She has a sweet loving and cuddly personality.
[attachment=2:19s9bne1]Juno.jpg[/attachment:19s9bne1]
This guy has such a funny personality. His name is Curly and he starts talking to you if you just look at him. He was chatting up a storm when I snapped the picture. He loves attention and is a real sweetheart.
[attachment=1:19s9bne1]Curly.jpg[/attachment:19s9bne1]

This is one of our ferals. She weighs about 20 pounds and will not let anyone touch her, but she is a very pretty and very fat cat.
[attachment=0:19s9bne1]Feral.jpg[/attachment:19s9bne1]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
That last kitty is gorgeous!! :luv

·
Premium Member
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She really is very pretty. She holds court like a queen in that garbage can. It is really too bad that she doesn't have that one person who could work with her and make her tame. There are several different people who go into that room to clean every day, and even some who go to that room to work with the ferals. I just think she is the kind of cat who will have to bond with one special person. The picture doesn't show very well exactly how large she is. She pretty well fills that can.

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
She is pretty! She looks like a long-haired version of Marie's twins...And Curly looks like a sweetheart - I love that picture, you caught him mid-sentence :lol: !

I think I might start volunteering over at the shelter, too. I have been a few times in the last few years, and it is really heart-warming. I love felines, they are just amazing animals....

Fran

·
Registered
46 Posts
Oh wow they are all soooo cute and its making me so tempted to adopt, shame I live so far away I would love one of them 3. Some how I don't think Paul will let me have another cat.

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Beuatiful kitties, Sue. :luv

I've been thinking about volunteering at Happy Paws Haven, but I'm not sure how Arianwen would react to me coming home with the scent of other kitties on my clothes. 8O

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
My girls are fascinated! They sniff and sniff and sniff! Then they hear a noise and run off. Attention spans of lint..... :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts