Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, for a couple weeks now my calico girl has been Vomiting..projectile like ewww ( Just her food ). First I attributed it to switching to a new food, so I slowly switched back to the old food, she is still vomiting , not as much, but the other day, she did manage to vomit up a thick ball of hair along with her food, and last night a bit more hair but all her food as well. She is not losing weight, but I am wondering if I should give some hairball remedy or if I should wait a bit to see if she has cleared the blockage I think she has had. She doesnt seem to be in distress, happy, pooping normal, vomiting has lessened, playing quite rough, etc tec.

Any tips and Ideas are greatly appreciated !

· Super Moderator
27,274 Posts
Wow, I can't believe nobody answered this post. :grin:

How is she doing now?

Does she eat too fast? I had to feed Gigi little tiny meals at a time for a while.

I have a calico Hoover (Charlee) and sometimes when she eats too fast, she shares it with me again.

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lmao, problem solved. It had already started to solve itself, but I went out and bought hairball stuff and wormed her etc etc and all better. Ive never had to deal with her being this plugged up before, but shes been eating alot of mice lately and doing alot of grooming on her "little brother".

TY

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.