• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I voted for #3 because I think it was seriously the most creative -- I definitely feel the theme when looking at it. I also think it was one of the user's best efforts.

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Ooooo, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today! :roll:

:lol: :p Just joking with you Julie. :) I voted for 3. Loved them all, though. Man I wish mine would have been better. Hopefully,

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lymekaps said:
Julie, when does the voting end? :?:
I think I put in ten days. That was stupid. I should have made it a week -- but hopefully we can end it sooner. I don't think someone else is going to get 7 votes, as pessimistic as that sounds. And I'd like to get another contest started as soon as possible.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Regardless of the length of the voting period, I am pretty sure that votes will not be allowed to be recorded after a thread is locked. So if you guys want it over in 7 days that can be arranged. :wink:

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Padunk said:
Regardless of the length of the voting period, I am pretty sure that votes will not be allowed to be recorded after a thread is locked. So if you guys want it over in 7 days that can be arranged. :wink:
That would be fantastic. When I was making this thread I think I had a brainfart and thought the voting usually stayed open 2 weeks. I wanted it shorter than that so I made it 10 days. But 2 weeks is just the entry time. *smacks self in the forehead*

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Heather102180 said:
Has it been 7 days? Do we count the day you posted it?
7 days is a week. So just look at the date and time it was posted, then add a week. So yes, this is done now -- Monday at 1012pm. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.