Cat Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the abscess is healing great, he went in today for his follow up, and for them to check his leg from his fall. My regular vet didn't think that xrays were necessary either, since it's apparent it's not a long bone fracture, and seems to think that if anything, it's either a soft tissue injury, or a hairline fracture. They wouldn't be able to do anything for it anyway, since it's in the shoulder area, and casting it would be next to impossible. They did put him on a liquid pain killer though, to give a little relief from any discomfort, however he is playing just as hard as a kitten his age should be. I'm hoping it will make him a bit lethargic so that he can rest his leg, but I gave it to him an hour ago, and he's still bowling around like a bull in a china shop. ::shrug::

Either way, looks like the only things left are first round of shots, stool sample for a follow up on his worming, and neutering. He has gone from a 1/4lb palm sized pipsqueak to a 1lb 3oz bruiser in a matter of 3 weeks.

::EDIT:: He's passed out now, flopped on the floor in a heap.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yay! Such a adorable kitten, glad he has a clean bill now! And gaining weight too. :D

I am sure he is going to be a huge ol' orange tabby tom, and a lover at that.

·
Registered
316 Posts
*dies of cute*

And a big fat belly! :D

Did anyone else read 'The Little Mouse, The Red Ripe Strawberry, and The Big Hungry Bear' when they were kids? I am reminded of the picture at the end where the mouse finishes eating the strawberry, and is laying in the hammock. Mom would always say 'The end...' *turn the page* 'And a big fat belly!'

...Yeah, this is what that picture reminded me of.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
He's got waffle print on his belly!

Someone pointed it out at work, and it kinda stuck.
Wow that is so funny. I just scrolled up to see his tummy again and he does have a waffle print. That is sooooo cute!! I love when a cat's name has meaning. I wasn't so original though, I named my orange kitty Little Pumpkin lol.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I do have to report, I didn't get a clean bill of health LOL. Woke up with a spot of ringworm on my forearm. I'm going to be swabbing bleach on that area on and off through the day.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts