Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I went to see it on Monday. When it was over, not one single person in theatre got up. By the time the lights came on, only one single person had left. Everyone was still staring in a daze at the screen.

Did you walk out and look at the trees and think "thank God", and be happy you could walk & still had a chance to fix out mistakes? I sure did!

I gotta say, I don't think I've ever seen a better movie. I truly fell in love with it.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TrinityQuiet said:
I went to see it on Monday. When it was over, not one single person in theatre got up. By the time the lights came on, only one single person had left. Everyone was still staring in a daze at the screen.
I know, the same thing happened when I saw it too. I think only one group got up and left. I usually leave when the credits come on but I just sat there like "wow". 8O The next group of people started coming in for the next showing and I was still sitting there. LOL

It was truly an amazing movie from beginning to end <3 I haven't been that touched by a movie in a loooong time.

Go see it as soon as it comes out Jimmyness! You won't regret it! :D

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
This movie is on my must see list....

Since you guys have seen it....do you think a 3 year old would be
kept captive....or should I get a sitter for him?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I think find a sitter. It's not so much tricks and shenanigans as it is mental stimulus. The humor is hilarious for the knowledge you have, it can be a dry humor or ironic humor. Besides, you'll want to be riveted to the screen yourself!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
No, I don't think it's a good movie for a three-year-old to attend. They'd enjoy it, I'm sure, but it won't captivate them for the entire duration, and your fellow moviegoers would notice. ;)

I enjoyed it muchly, though I think it took a downturn after the first half hour or so. Great movie, even if I favor some of the other Pixar films.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts