Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Any advice here would be very appreciated! Two months ago we bought a very nervous indoor cat, scared of her own shadow. About a month ago she started to not be afraid of me, and now she absolutely loves me, comes when I call, but is still terrified of everyone else in the house, even though they are all lovely to her. Anyway, I am really worried because I am moving out in two weeks. I wasn't planning to move when we purchased her, but she was always meant to be more for my mum. But now I am really worried. Do you think she will cling to someone else when I leave?

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
I think you can transition her to your mum if you have your mom give her all her food.....preferably giving her "meals" (canned food preferred) at least morning and evening, with some treats in between. Cats usually gravitate to who feeds them. So I would get her started right away with your mum, and see how she is. It may take a little while but she should come around like she did when you bought her. All the best!

Reactions: jking

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your advice! My cat is the same Klunick, doesn't like the person who feeds her haha. Mum actually does all the feeding and litter trays but Bella still doesn't like her. When I try and get mum to be with us when I make a fuss of Bella, Bella constantly just walks away from mum. I have bought a Pheromone diffuser, hope that helps!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts