Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I try not to use public restrooms at all. I either go right before I leave the house, or right when I get home (or both!).
If I am gone ALL day, then I do have to use them when my bladder is cramping enough that I fear sneezing or laughing ;p

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Having spoken to 2 Vets in 2 days I'm almost afraid to leave my house. They're both admitted germaphobes. It's a scary world out there if you look at it thru a microscope.

On the other hand I've survived it without knowing for decades. We're pretty durable.

I may retract that in a bit if I do contract Mia's Giardia. The Guiness Extra Stout is staying in the fridge I'm headed out to track down some acidophilus on a Friday night.

·
Super Moderator
8,186 Posts
It's a good thing most women learn to 'hover'.
Gross! That's the reason there is usually pee all over the seats in women's restrooms! If everyone used a liner or toilet paper and lined the seat and just sat down, it would go in the toilet. I despise hovers!!

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Gross! That's the reason there is usually pee all over the seats in women's restrooms! If everyone used a liner or toilet paper and lined the seat and just sat down, it would go in the toilet. I despise hovers!!
But sometimes the wetness on the seat is from the flushing. I've flushed toilets in public restrooms only to see water splash onto the seat and it does look like pee. *shudder*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts