624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll take 2 sig requests (for now)

Please also include:
Pictures:
Text:
Colors:
Extras:

Pictures must be of high quality (not blurry...etc. Please limit to no more than 2 photos)
Text is what you want it to say (keep it short please)
Colors, just give me general colors that you like and I'll work with it.
Extras, if you want it themed or something special I'll try my best to do it.

Couple Examples of my recent work:

I only say recent because I used to be ALOT better but I stopped doing graphics for a few years. I'm starting to get back into it so I'm going to start slow.

You can see my OLD work here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v226/reeeekaexamples

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did 3...they kind of look the same. I haven't done icons in forever...so sorry if you might not like them! If you want something different I can try...but I hope you like.

(The first 2 I did the day you asked because I found the photo on the other thread)

I know the first two fit but I'm not sure about the 3rd one. I noticed some peoples icons are 120x120...so hopefully it fits.

·
Super Moderator
18,394 Posts
Since you're making signatures and avatars for people, please take note of the forum rules regarding them. That one avatar you made is too large in height, width, and file size. Here's the rules:

viewtopic.php?t=508

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
doodlebug said:
Since you're making signatures and avatars for people, please take note of the forum rules regarding them. That one avatar you made is too large in height, width, and file size. Here's the rules:

viewtopic.php?t=508

sorry...it was 120x120 I know why it changed. sorry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts