Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a major warm fuzzy just now. MowMow was snoozing on the bed while I cleaned and tidied. As I walked by I paused to kiss his head. He trilled at me and with a paw on either side of my head flipped onto his back so my face was buried in his little chest/belly. He let me rest my cheek there for a bit before he let go and rolled back onto his side to go back to sleep.

I also get warm fuzzies when I watch him sleep at night. He sleeps so deeply that I can manipulate his paws/legs and move his body around and he never wakes up. I love that he trusts me enough to know when he's laying by me nothing could POSSIBLY hurt him. :) but today was just too sweet not to share.

Warm fuzzy stories! Gogo!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Awww...MowMow sounds like a real cuddlebug. No warm fuzzies for me, I'm afraid. The closest I come is that, whenever I walk by, Abby will roll over on her back asking for a tummy rub. If I tried to kiss her, she'd back up as if to say, "Whad'ya think you're doing?"!

·
Registered
469 Posts
One of my favorite warm fuzzies is a routine I have with Kent. This is the name he has had all of his life and he recognizes it (I'm not sure why someone would pick Kent for a kitty name, lol. People get a chuckle from it). All I have to do is say Kent and he looks up. Well I will look say Kent's name and ask him if he wants to cuddle. Kent will always run from where ever he is at and come greet me with a massive head butt/nose kiss. Sometimes he has gotten a real good head start and will give me a headache from his greeting lol. He just gets so excited that I am asking for his attention, like I'm some celebrity that has graced him with my presence or something. He always makes me feel so special.

Another thing that might seem odd but makes me feel warm and fuzzy is a routine that all 4 of my cats do. I don't like them in the bathroom when I am in there. I have visions of someone getting burnt by a curling iron and whatnot. I try to keep them out as best as I can, though sometimes I fail. Well whenever I'm in there there is a barrage of cries from the other side of the door and I will see little paws reaching in from underneath the door. They all wait there until I am done and open the door to be greeted by 4 adorable faces. They all celebrate around me like I've been gone forever. It makes me feel so loved :2kitties

·
Registered
116 Posts
ahwww that is very cute, all the stories! I got warm fuzzies from them too, haha! :)

I always get warm fuzzies when I grab the brush and say "do you want a brushy?" Dale runs up to me, jumps on my lap and lies down. After the brushy, I will hold him like a baby and he will fall asleep in my arms, with his head on my chest, and his paws up. Warrrrm fuzzies!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
The last few days when I've gone out to feed the ferals, Disco will do the winding between my ankles thing. While it's very endearing, it's also annoying...especially when there's snow on the ground that I'm trying to maneuver through AND her.
The other day she got so underfoot that I stepped on her paw and she squeaked...awwww! I feel especially bad, because I know when my digits are cold they hurt just from that...and then to have them squished? Poor Disco!!

Today I decided to stay a bit longer, as the wind was from the south and not too hard, so I wasn't too cold. So I crouched down and was giving her pets and pats. She flopped over on her side, so I reached down to her tummy... of course I got the "Venus hand trap" reaction. But oh well, at least I got some luvin's from her! (now if only Zinny, who stands just out of reach and watches all this, will let me pet her too)

·
Registered
469 Posts
Your cats all seem so adorable and wonderful.

MowMow seems like such a sweet and tender boy, he is so unbearably cute :love2

Lieke it sounds like Dale adores his grooming and cuddle times with mommy. There is nothing sweeter then a happy kitty.

Vivid Dawn your story gave me a chuckle. Disco sounds like she is figuring out the best way to show you affection and hasn't quite mastered the art of it yet lol. She seems sweet.

And Susan your two kitties give warm fuzzies just by looking at their adorableness! Therefore you must be in a perpetual state of warm fuzziness and not even know it because you are with them all the time :kittyturn

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
The day I picked Ninja up from the clinic to bring him home to stay, he reached out with his paw and placed it on my cheek and just looked into my eyes. We had a "moment". He knew. I raised him and cared for him at the clinic so had picked him up a thousand times before but this was the first time he's ever done that.

Even now he likes to lay on my pillow while I'm sleeping and lay his paws on my face and kneed ever so gently and purr. #warmfuzzies

1 - 7 of 7 Posts