Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, you remember my thread?: http://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=4734

We went to vet this Saturday to take off the stitches. The vet seemed to be so different! I showed her the pouch of Nutro (because she wanted to see what I feed them with) and told her that I like to feed my cats with wet food only, ... We talked for a while and she was so nice. She didn't say anymore that my cats are overweight. She actually said I should give them 5 pouches a day (for both of them) instead of 4.

I think she realized that I have knowleadge about the food (thanks to you guys and Dr.Jean!) and she respects me. She wasn't trying to sell me her "by-product" cat food anymore.

Do you have the same kind of experience? Once you show them that you have some knowleadge they change their behaviour?

I couldn't belive how different she was this time...

Oh, BTW, our babies are doing fine, the hair is growing on her bellys. Soon they will look like before (just little bit bigger, of course).

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
That's good news. Yes, I think you get better treatment when you know what you're talking about. Even professionals give you more respect if you can speak intelligently about a subject.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Yup, if you speak knowlingly about something they will talk to you more knowledgeably and speak to you with more respect. I am glad to hear your vet has changed for the better.... :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts