Cat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my cats are soooo funny! some times when they are play-fighting, they stop and start watching the television, maybe because i usually watch animal planet and things like that. what is the funniest t.v. kitty exprence you've had?

·
Registered
152 Posts
I wish I could join in on this fun conversation, but, this has never happened to me yet.

My kitty prefers to watch my computer cursor move around on my computer screen!
When she sees it move around, she jumps and tries to paw at it!

·
Registered
10 Posts
A few years ago we had a black cat named Tuppence. The only interest he showed in the TV was to lie on top of it with his tail hanging over the screen.

Whiskey also prefers my laptop cursor.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
The funniest experience I had was when I bought one of those cat videos. It was on sale for $3 in PetSmart and I bought it on a whim, never really thinking my girls would pay much attention. When I got home I put it on, and both girls stopped what they were doing, came to sit in front of the TV,side-by-side, and their eyes were glued to the screen. I was amazed that they paid attention, and I thought, "Oh no! I've created two couch potatoes".

They still enjoy it whenever I put it on, although I don't put it on often since there's a limit as to how often and how much I can listen to squeaking mice!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Tuffy likes to lay on the bed and watch tv with me while Satin likes to lay on top of the tv and bat at things on the screen - she fell off one time she got so excited about something -

·
Registered
144 Posts
My cat will jump onto my toddler's toy basket (which is usually in front of the tv) and either sit on it or go ahead and climb on up onto the tv cabinet right in front of the tv and "watch". Then she tries to "get" moving objects or people on the tv, LOL.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I was watching a youtube funny cats video with my cat. He didn't seem very interested until a clip of a cat squirming his way outside through a mail slot came on...my cat suddenly sits up and perks his ears.

·
Registered
435 Posts
TV

Every one in a while Ritz will stop what she is doing--playing hard, grooming--to stare at the tv. Not correlated to what is on tv (she snoozes through "Must Love Cats".
I adopted her when she was around a year old; she'd never seen tv before. So the first show she saw on tv was an exercise show.
Damaged for life.... still in therapy..... :)

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Prince shows a lot of interest in mice and birds on the computer screen. I always say he looks like a businessman watching the stock exchange charts, because he has this look of total, concerned, urgent attention. He paws at the animals once in a while when he forgets it's just the screen.

·
Registered
709 Posts
I've learnt not to play cat or dog video's around Evie. She turns crazy- running roung, meowing, searching for the animal! Mitzi just looks on with confusion.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
my cats are also interested in my computer screen, they either lay/sit on the keyboard or bat the screen over. i figured they liked laying on it because it was warm.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Genie's favourite film is Arachnophobia. No other interest in t.v.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts