Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
They grabbed my attention at the store, but to me it looked like something for the owner, not really the cat.

how do they react differently to that than a regular stainless bowl?

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
I dont have one, I just use a regular ceramic bowl for their water, but would definitely be interested in it when I move to a place with a bigger kitchen space. Looks like it holds alot more water and its a filter too. How often do you change the filter and do you just fill up water in the back that last days or how often do you need to put water in there? Plus does it always have a streaming flow :?:

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
That's why maybe I should consider purchasing one, it seems they're interested in every source of water except their dish. They always try to drink out of the faucet, aquarium and toilet. :roll:

·
Registered
676 Posts
Yes I have a drinkwell and we love it here!
My cats drink so much water, and do love their own natural "spring" it has kept them out of my sinks and bathtub!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have one for my cats too, but mine is a different system than yours. I have the Deluxe Fresh Flow dish. My cats love it, and so do I!

Scamp - your cat looks so cute. And I absolutely love that cat mat you have under the bowl, and also the cat dish - too cute. I have looked all over for a cat mat similiar to the one you have, and I can't find one, not even at Petco. May I ask where you bought yours? Thankz! :)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Yes! I just bought one! They love it! See, Samhain will bee-line it into the bathroom to get a drink from the faucet, she hates to drink standing water. It got really annoying. But now she loves her fountain! Its funny tho, she sticks her tongue right under the stream so it goes DRIP DROP DRIP really loudly when she drinks hahaha. She also drinks WAY more water now since we don't have to let her into the bathroom. Psi likes the fresh water too (he likes the pool) and he drinks A LOT. It's great. I want the reservoir tho, we have to fill it every day!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think it is worth the price - I have had the same system now for 5-6 years and all I replace is the filter, which is cheap

·
Registered
676 Posts
KitKat:

I'm not sure if they care, but they might.

I mean... do you prefer a cup of nice cool filtered water.

Or something that that's luke warm?

hee hee. =p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts