Cat Forum banner

water filtering system

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  AngelZoo 
#1 ·
Does anybody else use one of these systems? My cats love it!

See less See more
#4 ·
I dont have one, I just use a regular ceramic bowl for their water, but would definitely be interested in it when I move to a place with a bigger kitchen space. Looks like it holds alot more water and its a filter too. How often do you change the filter and do you just fill up water in the back that last days or how often do you need to put water in there? Plus does it always have a streaming flow :?:

#9 ·
I have one for my cats too, but mine is a different system than yours. I have the Deluxe Fresh Flow dish. My cats love it, and so do I!

Scamp - your cat looks so cute. And I absolutely love that cat mat you have under the bowl, and also the cat dish - too cute. I have looked all over for a cat mat similiar to the one you have, and I can't find one, not even at Petco. May I ask where you bought yours? Thankz! :)

#11 ·
Yes! I just bought one! They love it! See, Samhain will bee-line it into the bathroom to get a drink from the faucet, she hates to drink standing water. It got really annoying. But now she loves her fountain! Its funny tho, she sticks her tongue right under the stream so it goes DRIP DROP DRIP really loudly when she drinks hahaha. She also drinks WAY more water now since we don't have to let her into the bathroom. Psi likes the fresh water too (he likes the pool) and he drinks A LOT. It's great. I want the reservoir tho, we have to fill it every day!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.