Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
What!!! I've been waiting FOREVER for another Wayfair sale!!!! I need another tree like I need another cat......but I'm running off to the website......... :)

·
Registered
779 Posts
Marcia, I saw the one we all bought last year for less than $40 and it is currently "on sale" for $115! That was a cat tree deal of a lifetime!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Well that's annoying. A tree I have been wanting for months, the price has always been around $229. They changed the list price for this sale to claim that the original price is $419 and that the sale price is now $229 when I know that isn't true. Deceptive.

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
Last week, I finally got to open up the Sun Room/Atrium for the girls to go enjoy after it had been shut up for the winter.

Guess who climbed all the way to the top of the Wayfair tree? Not Nala the vertical cat, but Penny the arthritic lady. This was the first time I had ever seen her on the very top. Guess she was having a good day...

That was a tremendous sale indeed, when we bought those.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Yeah, I was bummed to see that the trees were still rather expensive. I was lucky enough to get one of those $38 trees once, I don't think we'll ever see that again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts