Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..or any toy. Notice how your little furball likes to play with hidden things or things just out of his reach. I placed his Turbo Scratcher part way under the lower shelf of my coffee table. He usually doesn't have much interest in this toy, but set up like this he enjoys it more as he tries to reach for the ball.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Yeah, cool idea. Ritz likes to hunt, so this would appeal to him.
Sometimes I take out the ball and roll it in catnip and put it back in the Turbo. It's new to her....

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
all my cats love it, but i tend to move it around a lot, like every time i vacuum up the little cardboard thingies that come off it. there's one with an led light called a turbo starcatcher or star gazer, and a turbo hurricane you can put on top of it. i've thought about trying both, i just haven't yet. oh yeah and the super dooper one that looks like a figure 8 track.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I tried that, just to get it out of the flow of traffic in the house. We have a huge cat tree at the base of our stairs into the living room, and I was always trying to confine the toys to that area. I basically though the same thing... it would be a new place and kind of like a NEW toy for them (although they play with it all the time anyways) WELL, Waffles was not having it. Every time I put the toy near the cat tree, he grabs it with his teeth and pulls it back out into the hallway or the kitchen or takes it into the basement etc. He looks absolutely silly dragging that toy around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts