Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lara´s little ones aren´t so little anymore. I have 4-5 weeks left with them untill they move their new homes to their adoring servants. I feel sad and happy same time. Their people are very nice and I know I will see kittens in the future :)

Bandhu

Bashir

Beren

Basimah

Beatrice

Beren and Beatrice,

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Oh my, such gorgeous creatures... you would almost forget that they are kittens, and probably very silly! They just look so regal :D

I think I may have to fly over and catnap Basimah... I love the expression on her little face! All of them are stunning, I am so glad you found great homes for the whole brood!

·
Super Moderator
26,344 Posts
they're all so stunning, but Beatrice has captured my heart. :luv

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, everyone :) I am pretty pleased to them my self too. Luckily I wasn´t the one to choose homes (it would have been soooo difficult, nobody is good enough to my babies ;)), but their breeder did it for me! Lara, their mom is co-owned by me and the breeder, but kitties live were borne and raised here with me. in Laras own home ( they are breed under breeders name too).

And yes, they do eat raw meat, and high quality canned catfood too. Raw meat is quite common catfood here in Finland.

They are silly little creatures, and great fun too :lol: They are a loooot better than Hollywood ;) They look pretty wild, but are actually sweet lillte things. Yheir mom, my Lara is by the way F10 and dad Victor F8, so kittens are F9.

Beren is the biggest, he weights 3,85 pounds (1,75 kg) and Beatrice the smallest, 3,19 (1,45 kg). Beren will propably be quite a big cat when he is full grown :).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts