Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those wondering whatever happened to Payge buying that house? Yes we are indeed buying it, I just didn't want to jinx it by posting that we were until I was entirely sure. I'm sooo happy. I've missed owning my own home sooo much! I can't wait to change things about where I live. Living in apartments and houses drives me nuts because if my envoirnment isn't just the way I like it it grates on my nerves, always has.

In a way it's almost better that this house is a true fixer upper. I get to change basicly everything to suit my taste. In the last house I owned it was brand new, but I only got to pick out the flooring and cabinets.
Here I will get to choose ...well everything. It's all gotta go or be changed in some way. Fortunately most of it is cosmetic, were just hoping the new roof doesn't cost us all our savings. That would suck because we need to do a LOT in this house heh.

·
Banned
12,195 Posts
The fun starts on Wednesday!! It's really great having your own place. :D Other than the money that seems to keep siphoning out of your bank account, anyway. :wink:

·
Registered
539 Posts
congrats!!!! i'm still working on my house, we're saving up for the inside paint job that we have to do in EVERY room! but its well worth it, i hop i never end up in an apartment again! again congrats!

~bekki and daizy~

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yay!! Post pictures!!!!
Not a chance until I fix up a lot of stuff haha. Let's put it this way, if this house were in Charlotte....you wouldn't be able to pay me to live there. Ahh but my standards have been much lowered by the local real estate market hehe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts