Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So remember a while ago i had posted a message asking if boarding would be better then a pet sitter? or the other way around?

Well our friend recemended a pet sitter for us. So my mom called this lady and asked if she was free for our trip in may. So she said yes...but then she told my mom that she really wouldnt be able to be in our house every day and night. So my mom wasnt to thrilled about that.

So i found this pet sitting service online and she does stay in the house every day and night. So my mom called her to make plans for her to come over.

So now my mom has to figure out a way to tell the lady that we found someone else to pet sit for us. Shes nervous about telling her too.

This lady was recemended from our friend.....thats why shes a bit nervous.

How would you tell that lady that we found someone else to watch our cats and dogs?

·
Registered
8,949 Posts
.. it's not like she was doing it for free....she was unable to do the job you wanted to PAY her to do.

Just let her know that you found someone who could stay over and that is important to you. You don't owe her any apologies.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.