Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad brought home a chocolate lab puppy, he's 6 weeks old i think my dad said...might have been 7. Haven't thought of a for sure name yet, but logan and McGrath are 2 so far. Got any names?

The cat and puppy seem alright, there was some hissing at first (the puppy was oblivious lol such a friendly lil guy!) but my kittys warming up, they got 2 feet from eachother without disturbance. I'm using Ianthes theory, put them together and as long as theirs no pure fighting it should be fine.

I'm off to the dog forum now for some questions lol

Man i'm happy!! :D (I still love my kitty the most though)

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Hey, Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D How exciting! Best of luck on your intros- I hope you have an easy time like me! :D It sounds like you are off to a great start. :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
We got two new puppies last Thursday, they were 7 weeks old yesterday and they are a handful!

Please do share pics of your puppy. I love labs. My puppies are lab/staffy X's.

:)

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He's 7 weeks lol not 6 :oops:

but anyway, here are the pictures:

He's made a mess of the house already :roll:

And i couldn't leave my favorite kitty out, here's vargus inspecting the new addition

sorry some of these aren't good pictures, but he just wouldn't sit still! lol :lol:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
puppy

yes we're going to get him neutered....I duno when though I'll have to find out when they should get neutered! lol and thankz, they're both sweethearts too, i can't wait for the day when i come home and find them snuggling together :lol:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Oh he is just a doll! I have such a weak spot for puppies! Congratulations, and have a ball! I am glad to hear that your kitty is tolerating him so far... :D

·
Registered
245 Posts
Oh wow he is so cute. My dog has a chocolate lab down the street (who I call his girlfriend) that he plays with all the time. She is unusually big for a female lab though. She is at a year old and is about 90 pounds. She is lean and muscular, she is so gorgeous. She is such a sweethert too. My dog LOVES her so much, I have to make sure he gets to play with her at least 2 times a week or he gets feisty. They give each other such great exercise though, how could I not let them play as much as they do?

But your puppy is so cute. he will fill your house with much love and mischief. Believe me. :wink:

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
What a cute cuddle bear he is - enjoy him - he is going to bring you so much loyalty and affection that is going to touch your heart deeply thoughout your life!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
puppy

awww bogo that's so cute! :D Thanks everyone, he's already a little bugger, attacked my toes this morning, ouch! 8O

Ioana, are you a part of the dog forum also? I thought I saw your name there? if so what kind of dog do you have?

best of wishes

1 - 20 of 32 Posts