Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else's cat obsessed with the woodstove? He watches the fire, not just sits in front of it. Probably picked it up from his mommy. He'll be a firefighter kitty someday, so he must really be my kiddie! :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
My kitten Minnie is 4 months old and the first time we lit the woodstove she stared at the fire until we shut the door and then curled up in front of it and took a nap. SHE WAS SO WARM!! Tonight we lit it again and she lay on her back with her belly exposed and arms stretched in front of it. She loves it!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
@ Littleminie, that's how MowMow lays in front of the wall heater (I live in an apartment) He grooms himself RIGHT in front of it and then sprawls out and sucks in the heat.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
I don't have a woodstove, but my girls love to sit beside the fireplace. Littleminnie is a doll. That's how Abby sleeps all the time...on her back with her paws up in the air...it's so adorable.

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
I've already ordered my electric fireplace for my new apartment. I also found two metal framed cat beds. One for each side of it as well as a nice sheepskin rug to lay in front of it. I can't WAIT for the first cold night when the kitties get to use it all!

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
I've already ordered my electric fireplace for my new apartment. I also found two metal framed cat beds. One for each side of it as well as a nice sheepskin rug to lay in front of it. I can't WAIT for the first cold night when the kitties get to use it all!
I can't wait for the picture of your two lying in their beds or on the sheepskin rug in front of the fire!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts