Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still looking into feeding raw, and I'm pretty certain that I will do it, even my mom thinks it is a good idea. I am still looking for a good butcher in my area, and still doing my research, but I was just wondering about weighing the meat. I have read on this forum that a lot of people use the baby scales. After googling, I was able to find that walmart carries only one baby scale, and it costs $80. I don't know what the requirements are for a good baby scale, so I'm just going to give the link and if someone can tell me if its any good, or if I should keep looking and what to look for.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Health-o-Mete ... rs/2676641

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in canada, and we dont have target here :? oh, so are baby scales used only to weigh cats to figure out how much to feed them... my bad lol.

·
Banned
2,746 Posts
Yes -- to weigh the cat a baby scale is fine (but so is weighing yourself w/ the cat and without and subtracting). You need a food scale for weighing food. I'm sure that most dept. or drug stores up there will have them -- as will Wally World. ;)

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
I use a digital baby scale to weigh my cats and a small USPS digital postal scale to weigh their meaty meals.

Laurie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts