Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all !! I have an 8 month old cat, and hes been acting weird these last two days. I took him to the vet two days ago for a check up and some shots ... Since we got back hes been hiding under the sofa and doesnt come out when I am around. I notice he comes out and eats when I am not there, and when i call him he doesnt get out. I didnt hit him or do anything wrong to him... please help what should I do ??? I even tried to give him treats but he wouldnt come out :(

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hi there,

Congrats on your kitty! The behavior your kitty is showing could possibly just be due to the shots that he got. They can act differently for a couple or so days after shots. What I'd do is keep an eye on him for another day or two and if it persists, contact the Vet and explain what is going on. Good luck and I hope he improves. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply storm..... I am keeping an eye on him, I ve had this cat for 6 months now and I totally love him its the first time he acts this way .. whenever he sees me he runs and hides, When I go under the sofa and hold him he just looks away as if he s sad :cry:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts