Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know about your cats but my cat Magic has a HUGE fetish. It is for hats. Not just any hat...it has to be one of my boyfriends sweaty, old baseball hats. He rubs on it, and bites it and drools. I have never seen anything like it. My other cat really doesn't have a strange fetish....but my mom's Siamese cat is in LOVE with socks or knee highs after you have JUST taken them off. 8O 8O

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
mine loves shoes and feet :) he's a big dork about them too... I'll come home from work and he'll come see me for a minute, then just run to my shoes.

·
Registered
38 Posts
My kitten loves shoes (even without laces), and slippers, but they have to be on the floor for her to be interested :? It wasn't until I put my slippers on the nightstand that she left them alone. And she loves feet. Anyone's feet. She only really attacks feet (sniffs extensively, then grabs a hold of with paws) if the person has bare feet or has socks on. If the bare feet have just been washed, she'll lick the toes :)

So, it's not just my cat. That's good to know. :)

Nishi

·
Registered
127 Posts
Crathes loves shoes. Doesn't matter who's shoe, what kind, or where it is. When he was little he'd sleep in my soccer cleats.

Cadbury loves to lick and it doesn't matter where. You have to be careful though cause if there's something tasty he will take a nibble.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts