Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Little dude because the name I picked for him while waiting to bring him home from the shelter ( he got sick the weekend I was meant to adopt him) just does not fit him at all. Finally got to bring him home Friday. He is just shy of 5 months old, and possibly on speed ( I kid, but he has more energy than any kitten Ive ever met! :p ). His brothers are none too thrilled, but we are trying to make this as happy as possible.

Sorry for the not so great images, but I absolutely cannot get him to sit still. He is definitely a live wire! <3

·
Registered
126 Posts
He is adorable :D. Looks almost exactly like my Rocky, but Rocky has some gray in his tail :).

·
Super Moderator
26,809 Posts
So cute! Black kitties are extra special!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys! He's quite the handful, but we adore him already :D His brothers are slowly accepting the fact that he is here too,so thats good.I forget who asked, but yes he is DLH, which is a bonus. I love black long haired kitties, bonus if they are in fancy dress ( tuxedo like my Archibald <3 )

Congratulations! He's a handsome little dude. What was the first name you picked for him?
Originally Sir Padraig O'Catahan Fuzzybottom. His brothers are Lord Winston Justice Fuzzybottom and Sir Archibald Cornelius Fuzzybottom- Winston and Archie unless they are being naughty :p Padraig was initially picked because his birthday is march 17. But is just doesnt fit him. Hes too bold, animated and brash for that. So now I need a good name for the newest member of Clan Fuzzybottom.
;)

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
I forget who asked, but yes he is DLH, which is a bonus. I love black long haired kitties, bonus if they are in fancy dress ( tuxedo like my Archibald <3 );)
That would be me who asked. ;-) He is absolutely gorgeous, MCM. Congratulations on your new addition.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I can't believe I was sitting here looking for Irish names for a cat, but I was and I think I found a good one for your handsome little guy! I respectfully submit the name "Prince Kieran Fuzzybottom". I will leave it to you to grant him his middle name. Kieran means "little dark one". Here's a link for more info and pronunciation:
Kieran - Meaning of Name Kieran - Pronounce Kieran Irish Boy Name
I love this name! You may have just picked the winner, just have to run it by daddy first :yellbounce

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
And Its official.... Prince Kieran O'Catahan Fuzzybottom. It fits perfectly. :D I am also happy to report that everyone is getting on mostly harmoniously. Save the occasional Kieran harassing Winston a bit too much and getting told.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts