Cat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
welcome to the mod forum. we can only see this forum. it's a place where we can discuss site issues. if you have any questions please ask away.

you can practice how to use the mod features by using the test forum.

thank you for helping with the site.

dan
catman

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that's great! this will be a big help. jeannie and bean were bearing the brunt of the mod duties. this should help the site grow healthier and be even a better place for cat lovers to congregate.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Hello all! I am so excited to be here. I am looking forward to my "duties" as a mod. Thank you for inviting me. :D

·
Registered
453 Posts
Thanks for the vote of confidence and this privilege. I noted the list of new moderators, and I've got to say it looks like very good choices. My congratulations to them all.

Thanks, Catman.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I've been so excited to find out who the other new mods were. I'm very happy about those who were chosen. I was really rooting for you, Padunk! Thanks for the promotion, catman. I'll do my best!

·
Registered
6,799 Posts
Hey all, congrats to everyone else who made it, i just got home from work, better get the kitchen cleaned up then its play time!
(just kiddin hehe) heopfully wont be tooo difficult my foufm in phpnuke, so pretty similar ;)

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Congratulations to everyone else who was selected!! I was really happy to read through the list, great choices. :)
I have never been a mod before so I am kind of figuring all this out. Forgive me if I have some questions.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
This is going to take some getting used to. I went to reply to someone and almost edited something out of their post because I hit "edit" instead of "quote." I caught myself in time, though because I was thinking to myself, "Where's the quote code??"

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
You haven't edited anything yet, have you? We always announce that and print the original here, and I didn't see anything yet. You must have been practicing in the practice forum! :)

It has been, and usually is, a quiet day. We can't count on that all the time, but most of the time. You know, on the whole we have a really intelligent group of members, more than the average forum IMO. Maybe there will be a duplicate post and you can delete it! Just teasing. :D

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
No. I was just responding to a post padunk had made about saying, "I'm batman." ( :lol: ...that still makes me giggle.) I accidentally hit the wrong button.

So far I haven't had to use my new mod abilities. I'll consider myself lucky. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts