Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Catforum, he has arrived. He's grown SO much since he left, and he's just beautiful. The boy is bold as brass and super active. He is attacking my hands as I type. He's settled right in. Introduced him to Moxie first, my dog. She's indifferent but he LOVES her! Poor girl, she's so patient.

Sully and Thurston have only sniffed him through the crate door. Thurston seems more intrigued than anything. Sully is angry, but we'll do this slowly and hopefully everything will work out.

I'm thinking his name might be Grover. Not sure why, but that name just keeps coming out of my mouth when I think about him/talk to him. Thoughts on the name Grover? Like the sesame street character. He went shopping with me today at Petco, and just sat in my arms content as could be and looked around. He's curled up next to me now on the couch. (the boys are in my room) I'm just as happy as could be with the little guy. Thanks for all the support everyone.

Here are a few pics. He's so fast, its hard to get good ones!

Little Video

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
He's so stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grover is great, but I like Ninja, too. Perfect name for a black kitty who snuck into your heart without making a sound.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
He's a glorious, intelligent looking boy. If he feels like a Grover it might be hard to change the name. He's probably telepathic and sending you the name he wants. :lol:

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
His expression in the secon pic reminds me of Mr. Peabody, the dog that was really in charge. "My name is Mr. Peabody and this is my boy, Sherman." :)

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
OMG! He's adorable! :heart
I'm so happy for you both!
I think Grover is a cute name but I'm partial to Ninja too. He does sort of look like a little ninja.
I have to look at those pics again now! Awch! Too cute!!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Judging by the scratches all over my arms and legs, I would say Ninja fits quite well. Will be sticking with that. Thanks everyone. I just love him! He's rotten already!

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
We're going to need more pictures.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He is SOOOO cute! He comes when I call him! He is all go go go! So much energy! He's already learned how to climb to the top of the cat trees, but not how to get down. He's such a love! All purrs! More pics to come!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Adorable! Love the little nose, hehehe! I think Grover's a cute name :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts