Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.. Went to the shelter today.. Found a great kitten. She already has a hold on her. The person who has the hold, picked up a kitten today, and is taking it home, and will deside if she wants the 2nd kitty based on her older cats reaction to the new kitten #1. So i thought i might as well put a 2nd hold on her incase the first one falls through.. i can get her. I know.. once again puttin myself in danger of disapointment. But hey.. as least she has a good home either way....

Here are some pics of the baby!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Oh....we are such sadists.... :) Oh yeah, how do you guys get so good at taking pictures of cats with the tongue sticking out? I could never get that shot down pat!... But he is a cutie and hope it pans out good.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know how i get the Tongue pics.. I just do...

And then tonight at work.. my boss tells me she has kittens that were abandonded in her backyard!! Now what do i do? I can only have 2 cats in my apartment!!!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
That spotted belly is sooooo cute :D I guess if that one goes to the first person then you don't have an issue. I say sneak the third in ;)

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Didn't get her.. the lady wants her.. sposed to pick her up tomorrow.. If she doesn't show i get her.. but i doubt she wont show.. Why is it so hard for me to get a kitten? Oh and the ones my boss has.. one died.. and the other one is missing... All i want is to save a kitten...

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm so sorry. :(

I'm going to check out some shelters this weekend. I hope my quest for a new kitten isn't going to be as difficult.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Don't worry, hon. The right kitty is out there waiting for you -- and you're completely ready, so don't worry. It would be much worse if you rushed into this and didn't know what you were doing...this way, when the opportunity comes, you will KNOW you made the right choice. :) You are GOING to save a kitten no matter what. So just keep on being patient, and your time will come. :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts