Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A great big meow to everyone were new here and would love to talk to others with great love for cats.I am owned by 9 beautiful cats,and a very special one from above. HI EVERYONE were the girls Pumpkin, Wobbles, Kiwi, Duchess and Dolly and were the boys, Toby, Detour,Sammy and Tippy and a very special hello from our angel Katie :

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Welcome to the forum - I love your kitties' names . I hope to hear stories and see pictures of them! Have a happy staying here with us!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope to get pictures out as soon as possible to show what beautiful babies I have ,as i'm just waiting for my son to come into town to hook up my scanner. I know alot about cats but not a single thing thing about computers.So hopefully soon the pics will be out.

·
Premium Member
9,135 Posts
Welcome Cats9galore. I think you are going to enjoy being here. Were looking forward to everything you have to share and I think youll pick up alot here too! Cant wait for pixs!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome guys and the answer is YES they can be a handful but their WORTH it

·
Registered
709 Posts

a great big welcome to the forum! yoo absolutly have to post pictures of your kittie's! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts