·
Super Moderator
26,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Charlee in a basket

Cali

Cleo

Gigi looking all innocent

Cali and Charlee sharing a TINY space (one leg doesn't quite fit)

Why are both calibratz inside the cat tree?

Cali's favorite spot - on the shredder under my desk

Charlee checking to see if the coast is clear

Sideways Cali

and there's the paw!

Snuggling, Cali's paw around Charlee's neck

Cali in a basket

Comfy Cleo

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Oh, Marie...you're girls are absolutely stunning...all four of them! I loved the picture with Cali and Charlee squished together in the TINY space. Then I read, "Why are both calibratz inside the cat tree?" I scrolled down, saw Gigi outside, and I absolutely roared. That was hilarious. I really love the Cali/Charlee snuggly pics!

·
Registered
520 Posts
These are GREAT pictures! I particularly like Cali and Charlee's colors and eyes, and the pic with the two of them in a tiny space is absolutely worthy of framing.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Your twins seem like so much fun!

Your cats are all so incredibly beautiful. I have always thought that your kitties are some of the most stunning I've ever seen. That coupled with how incredibly well you take care of them makes them beyond gorgeous!

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
I *loved* the pics! I was looking/reading along and when I came to the one of Cali under the desk, I wondered if she ever attacked your mouse ... then I saw ... [cue: scary Jaws theme-music] the paw!

·
Super Moderator
26,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, everyone. You can see why they get away with so much. :grin:

I wondered if she ever attacked your mouse
Actually, she reaches up to touch my fingers when I'm using my mouse. She's so sweet.

·
Super Moderator
26,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, the shredder is unplugged, believe me. With my girls? Are you kidding?

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Always love pics of your girls Marie! The twins are absolutely adorable, and I love the TINY space pic. Good for them letting Gigi get so close (things are still looking up in that department, I hope?). Cleo reminds me so much of Rochelle, she's such a sweetheart.

·
Super Moderator
26,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Marie, what a wonderful update!! :D (Heading over the thread to post something more substantial. :p)

Cali is absolutely gorgeous! I think I'm in love with your kitty. :love2

·
Registered
117 Posts
Oh wow, they are stunning! Especially the fluffy calico twins :love2
I'm also deeply envious of how shredded your scratching post is - reminds me of my armchairs.

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
Wow, what a great collection of pictures! The peas-in-a-pod picture is classic (can you spell s-c-r-e-e-n-s-a-v-e-r?), and that last picture of Cali is striking. That tail!!! Isn't it unusual to have a splash of a second color in a tail like that? I know orange cats have rings of white and orange, but I don't remember seeing a tail with a random splash of color like hers.

Keep 'em coming.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts