Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well we know that a cat has been hanging around our house, we live in a bungalow, and tend to have the wondows open at night, and most nights we hear him crying ouside the window. In the last 2 months or so we know someone has been spraying in the house, we concluded it wasnt butch because he had been fixed, and had never sprayed in his life. Then we realised that when ever we find cat spray in the house we have heard the other cat ouside. On 2 occasions we have been woken up by MAJOR fighting in the front room, both times my b/f has seen a cat dart out of the cat flap. But the mystery was how was it getting in? we have a cat flap that you have to program collars into, so even if someone has the same collar key it wouldnt work on our catflap. my other thought was that one of my cats was getting too close to the catflap when the tom was near ours, and so letting him in, but i would have thought we would hear fighting then. And then one day i went into the bedroom to get something, and saw in the corner of my eye something dart out of the window, and suddenly it all made sence! At night time id heard clambering onto the radiator, up to the window but thought nothing of it and didnt bother to open my eyes, but im guessing this sneaky cat was cheeky enough to come in thru the bedroom window while we sleep! It seems such a co incidence that when we hear him outside there has been spray in the house! Much to my cats disaproval i no longer put food down at night, which seems to be working, it just means a maze of cats determined to trip you up in the morning :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts