Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where's Da Bird, Mom?"
[/img]

I can't believe he sat like that long enough for me to actually get the camera and turn it on. Silly Nanook!

·
Super Moderator
26,541 Posts
What a beautiful kitty! Lovely markings! :D

·
Premium Member
9,135 Posts
Your kitty is wonderful but to tell you the truth I keep looking at your wonderful arched window. Its lovely plus your antique pole lamp. I have a weakness for old light fixtures. LOL :?

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:D Thanks guys. He is my little character!
Mitt & Tess, One of the main reason I moved in here WAS that window! And, I know how you feel about old light fixtures. It took me FOREVER to find one I liked and this one was actually at a yard sale for $20. I couldn't believe it! Just needed rewireing. What a deal!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
That's one cute tabby! Btw, I was drawn to your window too Nanook, I don't ever see that kind of thing down here in Texas :D

Btw, where is the pole :?:

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
in Texas they call it a "Floor lamp
Yup, here too. :D
We didn't have these kind of windows in NY either and I think that's why I fell in love with them when I moved here.

·
Premium Member
9,135 Posts
nanook said:
:D Thanks guys. He is my little character!
Mitt & Tess, One of the main reason I moved in here WAS that window! And, I know how you feel about old light fixtures. It took me FOREVER to find one I liked and this one was actually at a yard sale for $20. I couldn't believe it! Just needed rewireing. What a deal!
If you found your lamp for $20 that is a screamin' deal. They are worth hundreds. I love looking thru the catalog of antique reproductions from Rejuvenation http://www.rejuvenation.com/index.html

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hehe I meant the pole to Da Bird......btw, Nanook what state are you in now
HaHa! It's hanging down his side between the chair and "side table". You can barely see it. I'm in Los Angeles now.
If you found your lamp for $20 that is a screamin' deal. They are worth hundreds.
I know! I couldn't believe it! I never find deals like that!I had always wanted one but they were SO expensive. It's wraught iron with a marble base. I did have to rewire it though, so the brought it up to, what, a whopping $25! 8O Can't beat it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts