Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i didnt really know what section to put this is coz its got bits about allsorts, so mr/mrs mods if you feel this isnt the rightplace feel free to move it ;)

anyway well i finished my job in the petshop on sunday, and started a new job as a teaching assistant, a 3 year course at the end of wich i will be a qualified infant school teacher!

on monday i took my ***** cat vienna to the vets to be spayed, all went well, she was a little groggy when she got home but other wise is great! Well i picked her up earlier today just to look at her stiches and nearly died, i looked and there is this brown stuff that looked like it was coming from the stiches, i dont know what made me do it but i took a bit off onto my finger and stuffied it, she had been sat in chocolate!

and theeeeen! and my last story! today was pay day (woohoo) so i went out with my partner when we got home from work to do some shopping anyway i fotgot my keys and went back to get them, i saw 2 of my kittens at the door so i got them back in the house, looked around a didnt see anymore, we must have been out for around 2 and half hours, didnt get home until gone 8 30 pm. we were walking down our path and heard a kitten meowing we looked and it was one of the kittens (screech) she is the smallest of the litter (not a runt but shes tiny) she has been out all that time in the dark alone! she is only 11 weeks old aswell i couldnt believe it! what if someone had come to our door and seen her, they could have taken her or anything! id have been heart broken, since i saw her be born and everything! i cant beleive it happened, but how happy she was when she saw us was great! it was like she was telling us alllllllll that had happened the emount she was talkin!

well it just shows doesnt matter how much u check the little ratbags can still escape!

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Well, I think I'll move this to the lounge and suggest to our members that we start a thread with the days personal news! Anyone can start the thread, but on other forums, the day is mentioned. How about "Just Talk-Thursday" or something like that. It's time we got a bit more personal around here, so I'm glad you posted this, and hope many will join us!

Zalensia, I'm so glad you've started. I love working with little ones too! I love preschool (especially newborns!) and I enjoyed teaching music to the very little children--what imaginations they have! And at the other extreme I loved high school chorus and English because of the more advanced results. I wouldn't want to have to make a choice.

I have been away for a few days, and spent most of the day catching up with all the posts I missed! I really went through kitty withdrawal and I know now-as if I needed to be reminded-that I am indeed addicted to this forum! Tonight I have a little friend here (my grand daughter) and we're going to have pizza and watch Survivor.

Boy, have I missed you people! Let's start another thread tomorrow. I made a suggestion for a name. Do you all have suggestions? Anyone could start the thread, but we'd know whether it's the new one by the day and the name we choose.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts